The Cabelasclubvisa.com website has undergone upgrades to enable you to enjoy the best online experience from Capital One. However, for you to be able to sign in and access your account, you will need to come up with a new username and a new password.
Keep in mind that if you use your current Cabela’s CLUB password and username, you will not be able to sign in. To set up your new account, you should use the following steps.
- You should start by clicking the “Set up Online Access” option. You’ll land on the Cabela’s Capital One website (Cabelas.Capitalone.com), which will enable you complete the setup process. The process should take 7-10 minutes to complete.
- You will need to provide personal details and information in order to be verified. The details you’ll need to provide include the last name of the account holder, Social Security Number (SSN) and date of birth. Your credit won’t be affected by setting up online access. Moreover, your credit report will not list your CLUB Mastercard as a new account.
- You should then confirm the account. You may be asked to confirm your account through a text message or by providing the 3-digit code, which is on the card’ back. That means you should have your card and mobile phone on hand in the event you’re asked to provide information to confirm your account.
- The next step is to create your new username and password if you’re not a Capital One customer. Capital One customers should enter their existing username and along with password.
- The final step is to set up your preferences such as bank accounts, paperless and alerts. Your statements for the last 12 months will be transferred to the new online account that you’ve just set up.
In addition, any Automatic Payments that you’ve already setup using Cabela’s CLUB for you to pay CLUB balance will be transferred. Note that it may take around 30 days for all your statements for the last 12 months to be transferred.
Facts and Questions (FAQs) Regarding the New Cabela’s CLUB Mastercard
1. Why Do I Need a New Card?
Between now and January, a new Cabela’s CLUB Mastercard will replace your existing Cabela’s CLUB card. If your email address is on their file, they will send you an email telling you that the new card is on the way. However, until you receive this notification, you should keep your current card.
2. What Benefits Will I Get With The New Card?
More than 44 million merchants around the world will accept your new Cabela’s CLUB Mastercard. Moreover, you’ll enjoy access to several Mastercard benefits. They include Identity Theft Protection, Longer Warranty Coverage, Price Protection and access to several Priceless programs. You will also keep earning the card’s level points. Cardholders will also keep their APR lower on any Cabela’s or Bass Pro Shops purchases. It means the upgrade offers you several benefits.